*Sponsored by Mirum. All opinions are 100% my own*
Out with the old – In with the new! I have been in full Spring cleaning mode the past few weeks. I am totally over Winter and ready to refresh all of my personal care products, makeup, clothes etc. My first stop on the Spring cleaning marathon? The bathroom. I knew my shower needed a serious refresh. Some of the products were half-empty and even completely empty! (Does anyone else have a husband who just refuses to tell you he needs a restock on his products so he uses yours?) I made it a point over the past few weeks to use up and recycle all of the half-empty bottles of body wash, shampoo, and deodorant and replace the entire families personal care routine with Suave.
I made my way to CVS because I knew I could find the best deals for everyone in the family. I made sure to grab products that I knew everyone would enjoy and it just felt GOOD to put brand new bottles of shampoo & body wash in my shower.
Deodorant is always a must, so I picked up the Suave 24 Hour Protection. This deodorant is perfect if you are active all day and makes sure to fight against sweat to prevent any sweat patches. I love the fresh powder scent – It definitely reminds me of Spring!
I needed a body wash that was light, fresh smelling and made me dream of warmer days so I also grabbed the Suave Ocean Breeze Body Wash. It’s infused with Vitamin E so it gives the skin the nourishment and condition it needs. For the boys in my life, I picked up the Suave Kids 3-in-1 Watermelon Wonder and Suave Men 3-in-1 Citrus Rush. Rylan’s favorite scent is watermelon so I knew he would love the smell of this. Chris is a simpleton so as long as it smells fresh, he’s all in.
In addition to the Suave deodorant for myself, I needed new shampoo and conditioner desperately. The Keratin Infusion line from Suave is one of my favorites so I couldn’t resist picking up the matching set (Plus they were 2 for $6!)
Here are some quick Spring cleaning tips to get started on your bathroom:
- Put the laundry in the hamper, the rugs into the washing machine, and the trash out into the garbage can. Then throw out expired cosmetics, beauty products, and medications
- Scrub the inside of the toilet with a toilet brush and toilet cleaner. Wipe down the outside of the toilet with a disinfectant wipe or washcloth. Don’t forget the handle, hidden crevices, and the underside.
- Wipe down the sink and vanity with a washcloth and disinfectant.
- Wipe down the insides and outsides of medicine cabinets, toiletry cabinets or other storage areas.
- Open the windows and let that fresh air in
- Replace your personal care items!
Head to CVS & SAVE on select Suave products: 2 for $6 + Buy 2 Get $2 ExtraBucks Rewards WITH CARD. ExtraBucks Rewards offer limit of ONE (1) per household with card.
Offer Valid 3/10/19 – 3/16/19.