Ahhh car shopping. I will never forget the day I got my VW Yellow Beetle. She was a beauty! I have always wanted a bug and I remember driving with my mom to the VW lot and grinning from ear to ear! I couldn’t wait to finally take one out for a test drive and drive it home. I still have her to this day (I call her Phoebe) and she has been SO good to me!
Are you thinking about buying a new car in the near future? Everyone knows Cars.com takes the drama out of car shopping but now they’re taking it out of new cars by paying off someone’s car loan up to $25,000! (Crazy right?!)
Here’s how to enter the cars.com promotion :
1. On Twitter: Upload a photo of your new car + happy new car face. Use #newcarface and mention/tag @carsdotcom in your post. (Get your family & friends to RT!)
2. On Instagram: Upload a photo of your new car + happy new car face. Use #newcarface and mention/tag @carsdotcom in your post.
3. On Facebook: Post a photo of your new car + happy new car face on the Cars.com Facebook wall (as a new post). Be sure to use #newcarface for your entry to be valid. (Share, share share!!)
And now for the legal stuff & rules :
- Participants can only submit 1 entry during the promotional period
- Encourage readers to visit http://bit.ly/1pLUGey for more examples of #newcarface entries, additional contest details and rules.
- Open to legal US residents (excluding MD, NJ and TN), 18+ who hold (or whose immediate family member holds) a qualifying vehicle loan or lease. Begins 7/29/14 at 8:00:00 am CST and ends 1/2/15 at 12:00:00 pm CST. Prize value up to $25k. Subject to the Official Rules at http://bit.ly/1pLUGey. See Official Rules for full details, including eligibility criteria and qualifying vehicle restrictions. Sponsor: Cars.com, a division of Classified Ventures, LLC.
- Please do not include any personal information, like your license plate number.
- A “New Car” is considered a new or used car bought or leased on or after 1/1/2012.
SO what are you waiting for? Get your #NewCarFace on & enter this amazing cars.com contest!
*Sponsored by cars.com. All opinions are my own*
Leave a Reply