Hi guys! So right now I am currently on my way to NYC for IMATS so instead of a post from me today, you’ll be getting a post from my good friend Hannah over at Beauty Chats! Be sure to subscribe to her youtube channel & follow her blog – She does amazing hauls & reviews! PLUS, if you’re in the market for a new logo or blog design, she does some fabulous work! You may have seen the banner she did for Dani’s Youtube Channel. (CoffeeBreakWithDani)If you want to stay up to date with all of my IMATS adventures, be sure to follow me on Instagram & Twitter! (@loveforlacquer) See you when I get back!
- Maybelline Baby Lips in Berry Bomb: Although this looks a little intimidating in the packaging, when applied, it gives a very beautiful, moisturizing radiant orchid color to the lips.
- Sigma Lip Gloss in Eleven: This shade is stunning! The perfect gloss to top a purple lipstick. I especially love pairing this with the Maybelline Baby Lips in Berry Bomb. It is a non-sticky formula that is very comfortable to wear.
- Revlon Just Kissable Balm Stain in Darling: This shade is a beautiful, cool-toned, light lavender pink. It is very flattering on my fair skin, but I also love it on people who have deeper skin tones than I. It has a bit of a staining effect that I love.
- Maybelline Color Whispers in Oh La Lilac: This product is lighter than your typical lip butter, but has more pigmentation that a tinted lip balm. It’s soft with a slight shine. The color, which is an incredible radiant orchid shade, is buildable, so this gorgeous lip product can be worn very sheer or more opaque, depending on your personal taste!
- Julep Nail Polish in Rae: Currently one of my favorite polishes, this particular shade was made specifically by Julep to be the color of the year! It is completely opaque with two coats, non-streaky, and very flattering.
- Benefit Lollitint: A gorgeous orchid stain that can be worn on your cheeks as well as your lips. This lasts ALL day when worn as a blush, and the color is amazing.
- Benefit Hervana: One of my favorite blushes. Looks great alone or worn on top of cream blushers or stains, like Benefit Lollitint.
- Sigma Cream Shadow in Pursue: A lovely, creamy and opaque cream shadow. This deep shade is a wonderful base for your brighter purple shadows when you want them to really stand out!
- Stila In the Moment Palette: This palette not only is packaged in a lovely orchid color, but it also contains two gorgeous purple shades that are great alone, or mixed together for a perfect radiant orchid color. The rest of the palette completes the eye look with some pretty neutrals and colors to deepen and brighten the look.