lakur is 5-free, it has been stripped of the big 5 carcinogenic ingredients
· lakur is non-toxic, it has been stripped of all harmful toxic chemicals that don’t fit into the big 5 category but are typically found in polishes and deplete the nails of their natural nutrients causing them to weaken, dry and break
· lakur is infused with Londontown’s uniquely formulated remedy containing a blend of vitamins and minerals that add nourishment and hydration to nails while wearing polish, including:
o Rapeseed Flower Oil, which deeply moisturizes brittle and cracked nails;
o Evening Primrose Oil, which prevent nails from cracking;
o Cucumber Extract, whose high silica content prevents splitting and spoiling;
o Chamomile Extract, which enhances the natural healing process;
o Garlic Extract, which supports nail strength;
o Vitamin A, which boosts absorption and efficiently processes protein;
o Vitamin E, which improves the blood flow for nail growth; and
o Biotin, which promotes cell growth
· lakur is enhanced with vegetable protein instead of wheat or animal protein and is thus vegan, gluten free and cruelty free
· lakur is not water based, it is a non-toxic solvent based polish so it does not have poor durability usually found in water based non-toxic polishes
· lakur boasts the season’s hottest colors!
I had the opportunity to try out three polishes, cuticle oil, top coat & nail hardener. All swatches shown below have been topped with the Londontown Lakur top coat.
Across The Pond – Royal blue cream. I can’t believe how incredible the formula on this (and the rest) of the polishes were! They were a dream to work with and were so highly opaque that you could totally get away with wearing one coat. I used two plus top coat for the photo below.
To The Queen With Love – Dusty purple cream. Another easy one to apply! Photo below shows two coats plus top coat.
Water In My Wellies – Dusty green. Such a cute name for a polish! This was definitely my favorite out of the three! Creamy, pigmented formula. Photo below shows two coats plus top coat.
Like I said, I also had the opportunity to test out the cuticle oil & hardener from Londontown and I loved those as well! The cuticle oil didn’t feel greasy and really moisturized my cuticles. The scent is a little strong -It smells exactly like Vicks Vapor Rub.
I used the nail hardener 3-4 times and I could definitely tell a difference in my nails. They felt stronger and less brittle.
Overall, I would definitely recommend checking this brand out – Their polishes are fabulous and I absolutely love their nail care items!
Have you tried this brand before? What are your thoughts? The only thing I’m not sold on, is the price tag. One polish from Londontown Lakur retails for $22.
Availability : Londontown Usa
Price : $22
Facebook : LIKE
*Provided for an honest review. All opinions are my own*