You might remember a few weeks back I reviewed some gorgeous Dermelect polishes HERE and now I am bringing you ANOTHER Dermelect review on one of their new products for Fall > Runway Ready Luxury Foot Treatment! (And no, there will not be any feet pictures!)
I seriously cannot believe how amazing this product is! Let’s face it – you can get pedicure after pedicure but after awhile your feet tend to get extremely dry and rough. This will absolutely cure that! Especially in the winter months coming up.
The very first day I used this, I couldn’t believe the automatic results. My feet were as smooth and soft as ever. Sometimes lotions like this can be super greasy & oily.. this was far from it. The scent is a strange one for me.. It almost smells like a toned down Icy Hot. It definitely has a minty / natural smell to it. AND as soon as you put it on, it tingles! (In a good way) So you know it’s doing its job!
The suggested use on this is twice a day, but honestly there were some days I was only doing it once a day and the results were just as good!
· Argan Oil – anti-oxidant rich with Vitamin A and E to improve the skin’s elasticity and protect against free radicals
· ProSina Protein Peptide– unique keratin protein that improves the skin’s barrier function and defies signs of aging
· Shea Butter – locks in moisture for soft, silky skin
· Hyaluronic Acid – plumps and firms skin
· Arnica Extract – soothing anti-inflammatory
· Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) – active fruit acid that exfoliates and moisturizes skin for increased moisture retention
· Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA) – exfoliating agent that sloughs away dead cells for softer skin
· Butcher’s Broom – botanical extract that improves circulation and reduces redness
*Dermelect is also Cruelty Free (No animal testing, EVER!), Hydroquinone Free & Paraben Free*
If you are on your feet all day or wearing high heels for a long period of time, I highly recommend investing in this foot treatment. Your feet will thank you for it!
Availability – www.dermelect.com and C.O. Bigelow in NYC.
Price – SRP: $25.00 (4.0 oz. tube)
*Product in this post was provided for an honest review. All opinions are my own*
Leave a Reply