Hi dolls! I’m Noelle from XO, Noelle! A HUGE hug to Jess for letting me guest blog! My blog is mostly nail polish with fashion and beauty sprinkled in. I would describe myself as a girly girl with a beachy twist so naturally, I’m all over up-and-coming trends for summer 2012!
Let’s start off with the basics – BATHING SUITS! Some girls want to show off and some like to leave more to the imagination. Here’s six bathing-suits that will make heads turn either way:
- Dorothy Perkins – Coral Waterfall Swimsuit – Coral cutout swimsuit with waterfall detailing across the bust and removable straps. Perfect for the girls who might not want to show their tummies but still show some skin. (Price: $55)
- Victoria’s Secret – Liya Push Up Halter top and bottoms – I’m in love with this suit for a couple of reasons: leopard print, push-up and the bottoms are like boy shorts. (Price: Top – $26 for solid, $28 for print. Bottom – $18 for sold, $20 for print)
- Lucky Brand – Caribbean Crush top and Love Child bottoms – Another fave! I’m loving tie dye this summer. This one does break the bank a little but it’s too cute! (Price: Top – $78, Bottom: $60)
- Tilly’s – Billabong Kellie top and bottom – Aztec is another trend this summer that is really cute! I’m a huge fan of this print. (Price: Top – $29.99, Bottom – $29.99)
- Dorothy Perkins – Palm Tree bikini top and bottom – Neon orange? I’m in! Love the black palm trees on it too. (Price: Top – $17.00, Bottom: $17.00)
- Modcloth – Merry Mariner One Piece – OMG. How adorable is this? Ahoy there, sailor! (Price: $109)
The right accessories can take you from drab to fab in seconds!
- Heart Sunglasses – Cutest sunglasses are a toss up between these and aviators but the heart shaped glasses are an easy win! They come in clear, pink, purple and red also. (Price: $15)
- Leopard Bow Floppy Hat – What other pretty way to shade your face from the sun than with leopard print? (Price: $24)
- Twisted Beach Necklace – Okay. So maybe wearing this in the sun might give a weird tan line but this is perfect for a beach date. (Price: $8)
- Anchor Tote – Keeping up with the nautical theme is an adorable navy blue tote with white anchors. I love this because it has a surprise bright red lining inside! (Price: $19.80)
- Anchor Bracelet – Turkish leather with brass anchor and finishing. Gorgeous, beachy and classy all rolled into one! (Price: $30)
And lastly, my favorite part to any outfit: nail polish!
butterLONDON Slapper – a very bright teal. (Price: $14)
China Glaze Electric Pineapple – a bright yellowed chartreuse creme. (Price: Varies)
Illamasqua Slide – a neon pink with a satin finish. (Price: $14)
American Apparel Neon Violet – Bright purple polish. (Price: $6)
Essie Topless and Barefoot – The perfect nude nail color. (Price: Varies)
*If you’re interested in anything in this post, I have linked all items to the appropriate shops! Happy Shopping!*